Bright On Capital is looking for a Customer Engagement Officer to lead Bright On Capital’s first interaction with its SME clients. The principle role of a Customer Engagement Officer is to (i) engage, qualify and convert SME sales leads (prospects) generated through either outbound calls and inbound calls. Further, your role is to (ii) support prospective clients through initial Bright On Capital application process. Lastly, your role will be to (iii) provide frontline support for registered clients.
Even though Bright On Capital relies and leverages its online enterprise-lending platform, it is the Customer Engage Officer’s responsibility to provide clients with information about Bright On Capital and its funding solutions to generate the requisite interest from the prospective clients, and once that interest is generated to support the client through the application process, ensuring that the process is quick and simple for the client.
Bright On Capital sets monthly operational targets (KPIs) and service targets for its client associates, that you’ll be measured on.
You’ll be reporting to the sales manager.
At Bright On Capital, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. Whether that’s progressing to a leadership role in your team or exploring an entirely new career path within the business. Maybe this job is part of your journey to starting your own business one day. We have big dreams and we expect you to have the same.
WHAT DOES YOUR ROLE INVOLVE?
- SME SALES
SME Lead Generation
- Contact SME sales leads provided by our client associates and network of distribution partners (outbound calls)
- Attend to SME enquiries (prospects) that have been received through our marketing initiatives (inbound calls and online interactions)
- Educate prospective SME clients about Bright On Capital, our proposition and how we can assist them with their working capital funding needs
- Understand the client’s business and funding needs, and offer appropriate funding solutions
- Determine whether client meets our minimum funding requirements
- Support prospective clients through initial application process
- Encourage clients to apply on our online platform and submit pre-qualification
- Encourage and support pre-qualified clients to prepare and provide the required supporting financial information and documentation to submit to credit team
- Address client applications queries
- Review client documentation to ensure completeness of credit applications
- Filing relevant documentation onto cloud platform
- Provide frontline support for registered clients
- Support client associates with registered clients loan request submissions
- All interactions with clients is logged onto CRM system
3. ADHOC PROJECTS
- Collaborate with products teams to identify and develop funding products
- Collaborate with technology team on ongoing development of systems, processes, workflows, and business practices to ensure continuous improvements of user experiences, business efficiency and capacity
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-4 years work experience in a sales or customer support role role in the finance or insurance industry
- Strong communication and persuading skills
- Ability to project a professional company image through voice, online and email interactions
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Track record of performance in prior roles
- Relevant qualification in finance would be advantageous
Capabilities and Characteristics
- Capabilities: KPI driven, and ability to work under pressure
- Characteristics: Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, outcomes driven, creative, innovative, intellectually curios, keen to collaborate and transfer information to other team members, and willing to lead and get your hands dirty\