TERMS & CONDITIONS
UPDATED: 30 SEPTEMBER 2020
Notice: Promotion extended until 31 October 2020.
The first 100 participants, invited to take part in this promotion by Bright On Capital, who apply for finance before 31 October 2020, and also get pre-qualified for such finance, will receive one of 100 electronic Takealot gift vouchers for R 350. Successful participants can use the voucher to purchase anything available on Takealot.com. Invited participants (“you” or “your”) agree to these terms & conditions. These terms & conditions form a binding agreement between the participant (“you”), and Bright On Capital, the promoter.
- To qualify for the R 350 Takealot voucher all of the following must happen:
- You must be invited to participate. This promotional offer is by invitation only. This means that only the persons/entities selected and invited by Bright On Capital may take part in this promotion. Such invited person/entity may not forward this invitation or invite any other person to take part. For the avoidance of doubt, only the registered email holder may take part. Please use the same email address as the one your invitation was sent to when you apply for finance. We may require you to verify your identity at any time. Failure to do so will disqualify you from being eligible for a voucher.
- You must be within the first 100 persons to qualify. Unfortunately we only have 100 vouchers to give away, so only the first 100 participants who pre-qualify and meet the other criteria will receive a voucher.
- You must apply for finance before 31 October 2020 (GMT+2). You must start and complete the entire application process and upload all the necessary and correct documents, in the required format, before 31 October 2020.
- You must pre-qualify. You must meet our minimum pre-qualification criteria, which are among others that:
- Your business has been in operation for more than 12 (twelve) months.
- Your business has generated more than R500 000 (five hundred thousand Rands) in revenue over the past 12 (twelve) months.
- Your business has a successful track record of supplying goods and services to any large corporate or public sector entity.
- You are a small and emerging business with sustainable growth prospects.
- If you are one of the first 100 participants who qualify for the voucher, we will email the electronic Takealot voucher to the same address to which your invitation was sent, within 2 (two) days after you were pre-qualified. Note: You have no obligation to use the facility once you are pre-qualified and your participation in this promotion is entirely voluntary. Please also note that pre-qualification does not mean final approval of your application for finance. Our credit committee may request additional information from you before issuing a final approval for finance, and you are required to submit the necessary FICA information and documentation. Our facility terms & conditions will apply to your finance application.
- The R 350 (three hundred and fifty Rand) Takealot gift voucher may not be exchanged for cash or another prize. You are responsible for safeguarding the electronic voucher. The voucher may only be redeemed (used) on www.takealot.com. The Terms & Conditions that apply to Takealot vouchers will apply to you and explain how and when you may use of the voucher and when it expires. https://www.takealot.com/help/promotional-codes-tcs
Note: Bright On Capital is not responsible to you for the goods or services provided by Takealot.com, or any of its partners. Bright On Capital will not become a party to any disputes about such goods and services.
- This promotion may be discontinued by Bright On Capital at any time.
- Bright On Capital reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
- The clauses in these rules are severable. This means that if any clause in these rules is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- While Bright On Capital may allow you extra time to comply with your obligations or decide not to exercise some or all of our rights, or waive certain requirements, Bright On Capital can still insist on the strict application of any or all of its rights at a later stage. You must not assume that this means that the rules have been changed or that it no longer applies to you.
- Fraudulent applications will be disqualified.
- These terms & conditions will be governed by South African law. Any legal notices about the promotion must be delivered by hand to: The Legal/Compliance Manager Bright On Capital: 22 Sloane Street, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191 South Africa.
- Bright On Capital is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and a Registered Credit Provider (NCRP7586).
- Questions: Please email email@example.com